Saturday, June 13, 2009

So Grateful!

These two books have SAVED MY LIFE when it comes to trying to feed Lily. I've been to specialists, speech therapists, etc. who all suggested methods I really don't believe in. I feel like mothers have a natural, instinctual bond with their children that can be the answer to so many problems, and these books helped me find a solution that I feel great with as Lily's mom.


The great news: Lily has gained 3 lbs. and is eating better and healthier than ever!

2 comments:

Lori said...

That is so great that you found something that works for you and Lily. Maybe I should read those books and try them on Eric. He gained about 12 oz. but he has a LOT of catching up to do.

Celeste said...

Lily looks very happy, healthy and cute to me! Good job on feeding her good foods.