Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Catch-Up

1. I am doing laundry as we speak so I'm sitting at the computer in pink panties and a big t-shirt.
2. Dan turned 25!! We had a little mini-party and had a lot of fun. Here is Dan looking really excited:


3. Lily LOVES Snow White, and this is her right after watching the movie, eating a "poison apple." Yesterday she carried this apple around all day! She is so funny.



4. IKEA is inspiring. I got to go on Saturday and spend an hour just staring, secretly knowing I don't have any extra money to spend!!




5. My sisters, Hannah and Heidi, got to visit for a while after going to EFY for a week. They are so cute!

6. I want one of these.

7. Thank you to all the ladies who posted comments on my previous post. I think I'm feeling better.

2 comments:

Celeste said...

I love IKEA!!! They are building one here in Denver this summer. Snow White is a pretty long movie I can't believe that Lily likes it already. Smart girl!

Unknown said...

Lily is so adorable... I'm glad that you are feeling better! If you want an invite to my blog email me- aalee38@wmconnect.com Luvs, Amber