In celebration of Lily turning 2 in a few weeks, we converted her crib into a big girl bed! She loves crawling in and out, and spends a lot of time just sitting in there reading. So far, she's done great about staying in, even though she ran into our room this morning at 7:30, ready to play.
I also have to post this picture of gorgeous roses that grow in our front yard. I love having a fresh bouquet every day!!
Oh, and Today is Dan's 25th Birthday!! I love you babe!
1 year ago

2 comments:
happy happy birthday Dan! thats so awesome that she is in a big girl bed! with it comes a whole new set of challenges, good luck!
Well you made the big switch! I'll be anxious to know how it goes. And in case he reads this (which is probabyl doubtful!) Happy bday Dan...now you're old! =)
Post a Comment