1. Gross, ugly stained Halloween shirt of Lily's.
Before:
After:
2. Plain long-sleeve black tee from DI. (Trying to attempt this)
Before:
After:
Ha ha, this did NOT WORK! It looked like a blind toddler tried to make it, sideways. Better luck next time?
3. Small, but cute onesie.
Before:
After:
4. Stained, not-so-cute Lily shirt.
Before:
After:
(I just sewed on a background of matching white cotton, then sewed on this applique from JoAnn's!)
MORE TO COME! I have a bunch of ugly shirts I got a DI just waiting for me to give them makeovers. I will let you know!
1 year ago

2 comments:
Wow- you are so talented to think of redoing all those shirts. I wouldn't have even thought of doing that.
I LOVE the black tee. Does it look bad in real life, because the picture is making it look fantastic. Practice makes perfect. You know you'll be whipping those out in no time. Also, can you please send some will to clean my bathroom vibes my way? I can just not bring myself to do ANY cleaning. I am disgusting and I live in my filth.
Post a Comment