Tuesday, March 9, 2010

♥Random Latelies♥

1. We have gotten back into the habit of enjoying green smoothies almost daily! Lily loves them (she calls it "green ice cream") and they are soooo good for you!

2. My favorite snack lately - cheesy bread. Yummmmmmy.

3. I just bought about $30 worth of zippers at DI for $2!! I can't wait to make some more cute flowers!

4. I also got a great little puzzle for Lily. Her cute best friend Julia is a puzzle genius - at 2 1/2 she is putting together 100-piece puzzles! Needless to say, Lily can not. :) But she does love this 10-piece and can do it with lots of help from mommy!


5. We have been watching this Leap Frog DVD a lot lately, and Lily loves it! She is so entertained and thinks it's hilarious - and it also does a great job teaching the letters and their sounds.

3 comments:

Ashlan Belliston said...

Green smoothies? Do elaborate!

Ps. I just got your email about Sunday! :S I know, two days late! We really are looking forward to getting together with you guys--maybe if this Sunday would work? We'll have the kids this Sunday too!

Teancum and Brooke said...

Great blog Rachel! Lily is super cute! And what is in the green smoothies?

Mim said...

So YOU'RE the one stealing all the zippers at DI!! JK. No but seriously! You used to be able to find them all the time, and now it's like they've been discovered.
Two PS's--we had so much fun at the library yesterday! This morning Jo says "Mom, I gonna play with Lily this afternoon?" I say no, and she says "Mooooom!! PlEAAASE in like seven hours can I??" So we'll have to play soon. And we love your green smoothies. We started making them way back with your first post about them, and they're amazing.