Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Getting Better...Slowly

I'm spending the next two weeks TRYING TO GET BETTER. If I don't beat my mono now, I never will!! So we're taking things slowly...meaning I take lots and lots of naps :) (I know, every mom's dream come true!)
Sorry if posts won't be as regular, but I hope you understand!
Here are a few things we've been up to lately:
1. TULIPS (my all-time fav) to cheer things up.

2. It's been a little warmer, so we've been adventuring outside.

3. Making awesome cool tents...

4. ...and wicked yummy homemade trail mix.

5. Dan and I went to Chef's Table on a big fat date...and loved it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun stuff! You look so cute in that pic with Dan. I have never eaten at Chef's Table but my parents love it. I hope you get well soon!

Jessica said...

You look really pretty in that last picture. Glad to see you are getting better! Love the warm weather and the tulips. Sunshine makes all the difference sometimes.

Ashlan Belliston said...

Ah, Chef's Table! I want to go eat there again. It's so good!
I hope you start feeling better!

Celeste said...

Yeah for dates! I've never eaten at the Chefs Table but it looks really nice. Take care of yourself so you can be all better for the summer!