Friday, March 12, 2010

...But I'm Still Bossy.

1. An awesome notepad my mom got me:

(and don't worry - I am not afraid to use these!)
2. Here is my "medical file." I've been keeping track of all my tests, results, labs, dr's notes, good/bad days, etc. I found this folder at DI and knew we were meant to be together.

3. I hope you do this.

Seriously, if you don't clean your vacuum drum at least once a month, there is no point in vacuuming your floors. You have to take the whole thing apart, throw away all the crap, wash each piece, and clean out the filter. AND you probably didn't know that you're supposed to change the filter on your vacuum every 3 months.
Sick.
I am totally disgusted.
Go do it now.

2 comments:

Rob Allen said...

socks with sandals!

write me up 'cause I'm gonna wear them every day it isn't snowing.

Anonymous said...

I cleaned out our vaccume for the first time about a month ago and bought a new 30 dollar filter... but im to stupid to know you have to let all the pieces dry before vaccumong again and I totally exploded my vacume within seconds of turning it on! 2oo. dollars later and my new vaccume works wonderful!