Friday, March 12, 2010

She's the Boss...

The other day I threw my hands up in despair when I clearly wasn't going to win the fight. Lily picked out her outfit that day, and refused to change (even to go to the mall tree house!)
Here's what she chose:
*Halloween stretchy pants
*Washington DC souvenir t-shirt
*ballet slippers
*dirty socks
*an orange bow to "match" all the other orange

You win, Lily. You are still cute to me :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the bow that you made lilly!!! I would ev en wear it!
So I have some hideous couch pillows I want to recover but I can not find a place that has some great fabric, any ideas?

Celeste said...

What a cute outfit! She is well on her way to style expertise. Must be a girl thing. Xander only cares what hat he gets to wear that day. =)

Lori said...

I cringe at some of the things my kids pick out to wear. But seriously, it's just not worth the fight to get them to change!

Ashlan Belliston said...

That's really funny! I know how you feel! Shelby and I mostly just have opposite styles--so I cringe when she insists on wearing pink stretchy kapris with a pink & peach shirt (which is too small but just couldn't be DI'd... And is an off-shade of pink from the pants' pink...) and an orange hair tie with purple and pink socks. But what do you do?