I'm sure Lily is the only 2 year-old in the world who:
Wakes up grouchy...
Doesn't get her way...
And then has a complete meltdown.
1 year ago
I'm sure Lily is the only 2 year-old in the world who:
Wakes up grouchy...
Doesn't get her way...
And then has a complete meltdown.
3 comments:
I love your blog because you post things that are real, and not sugar-coated. Many a morning (and evening) Xander behaves just like this. Sounds like it must be their age. =)
Rachel- welcome to parenthood!:) The only way I have found sanity is by staying calm and patient and just not freaking out myself. Then they sense your calmness, realize they are not going to get a rise out of you and mellow out. Lily is so darling I am sure it's just a "terrible two's" phase. Hang in there, parenthood builds up your patients level higher than you ever knew it could go. And then you can pat yourself on the back for not freaking out yourself and acting like the two year old. You are awesome. I love your blog.
your favorite aunt Christine
im pretty sure Lily is the only one..you are so lucky.
Post a Comment