Thursday, April 16, 2009

POOP FIASCO

Today was a dream. This was Lily this morning:

What an angel.

And this was Lily when I walked into her room after her nap:


Yes my friends, she is covered in poop. Her shirt, pants, hands, feet, and crib. We've been putting onesies on her for about a month (for this very reason) and today I foolishly thought we could sneak by without one.

I will never make that mistake again.

7 comments:

Celeste said...

Oh my gosh! That is sick and what a nightmare to clean up. I'm so sorry.

B and J said...

How many times is that now? silly girl

Unknown said...

that is so gross but way funny! Sorry.

Brianne said...

That is rough.

Lori said...

I am so sorry!! Yuck!!

Ash said...

Haha. K. I shouldn't be laughing. That is so gross. One of those nightmares you REALLY don't want to have to deal with and hope you can close your eyes and when you open them again it'll all just go away and not really be there! :P

Anonymous said...

oh ew! does she just reach back and take it out? thats crazy! her pants are still on, lol.