Wednesday, April 1, 2009

UGLY SHIRTS!!

Here is a presentation of all my shirts that people have told me are ugly:

Presented with no bra and double chins, for your viewing pleasure.

6 comments:

B and J said...

I love that you did this. I think the bottom, third over is dang cute

Unknown said...

WHo said they were ugly? Sad :( I don't think they are and that's all that matters ha ha

Celeste said...

Whatever, I think you're lying. Nobody would tell you those shirts were ugly, they are all cute. Except maybe 2 of them. hahaha.

Brianne said...

I love your style. I think its adorable missy. And p.s. where were you tonight!?!

Krystyna said...

hahaha welcome to my life. Every time I go home, my mom always says... Krys, that sweater is so ugly! Or Krystyna, why are you wearing that shirt! Did you get that from DI? haha I love it and always consider it a compliment and I love your ugly clothes too! :)

Camille Bennett said...

Okay, whenever a need a break from reality and a really good, genuine laugh all I need to do it come to your blog. You are so dang cute and funny. I just love you Rach!