Thursday, April 23, 2009

Make-up/Neck Fat/Bo Peep Skirt

1: Make-up
I try not to care that she ruins my expensive makeup, but when she's smearing it everywhere, I have to lay down the line!


2:Neck Fat
I apologize for my disgusting face, but this was the only picture I got of our trip to the Life Aquatic Museum in Sandy. Lily could sure talk the talk but NOT walk the walk when we got there...she was scared of all the fish and wouldn't even touch the tanks! I had to carry her around the whole place. (See frightened expression below)

3. Lily is looking cuter than ever in this made-from-scraps Bo Peep skirt. It only took me 20 hours, but maybe the next one will go more smoothly.




One Last Note: Lily is repeating everything we say, and now she walks around saying, "Sorry, Babe!"

4 comments:

Celeste said...

It's so funny the things that scare kids this age. I love her frightened face. And can I just say how darling she looks in that skirt! Nice work mom! Xander started repeating us too and loves to say, "Hey Dude" and "Silly"

Unknown said...

I would totally stress out if my expensive makeup was getting ruined too.

That skirt is so dang cute!! Oh I keep forgetting to ask you, would you maybe be willing to make Lola a car seat cover? She is in her big girl car seat now and I need a cover so her blow outs don't ruin it!! You name the price. I love the leopard print that Lily has!!! Just email or text me at 801 376-1304, to let me know if you can/want to :)

Lori said...

That skirt is sooo cute!! I love it! I love her cute poses, too.

Miriam said...

Wow, it turned out super super cute. And look at you already raking in the $$$ with your mad sewing skills!! You wanna make me a carseat cover too?;) I hope that you and rolled hem foot can someday become friends. I know there's potential for an eternal relationship there. PS I DIG Lily's glasses!! Who knew they made awesome glasses like that in size tiny?? Apparently not my sister who's little girl also just had to get glasses...
Take care! I'll text you when I finally get this kid out...