I've waited so long to post about this because it is a little stressful for me, but we just found out that Lily's "lazy eyes" run in the Covey family (my mom's side) and she has something called Accommodative Esotropia, which essentially means she goes cross-eyed whenever she tries to focus on something.
It sure isn't cute, but the good news is that it is totally curable with glasses! She'll have a strong prescription, but it will cure the problem so there is no permanent damage.
We've only gone to one place so far to look at glasses, but we're not settling for ugly ones!! We'll let you know once we get them all ordered.
1 year ago

4 comments:
I can't wait to see Lily in glasses! She's going to be even cuter. I think her eyes are one of her cutest features and glasses will just bring even more attention to how beautiful they are. She'll thank you when her eyes work right. =)
My friend Kristi's daughter has that same thing and wears little glasses. Its cute! That's great that glasses fix it too.
Oh my gosh, first of all that picture of her cross-eyed really is adorable haha. Second of all, she is going to be BANGING in cute little glasses!!! I can't wait to see what you pick out!
oh my gosh! I have never heard of that before, how crazy! I am so glad that all she needs is glasses, they will be cute on her.
Post a Comment