Friday, April 17, 2009

Lily's Glasses

We got Lily's glasses today! I won't bore you with details, but we are so grateful and ready for her to see better!



And NO, I would never dream of feeding my precious baby Taco Bell...unless of course it's been a really long day and I'm too tired to care. (bad mom alert)

5 comments:

Celeste said...

I LOVE them! They are so cute and I think they make her look even more like you. (That's a good thing too!) I'm also impressed that you were able to paint her fingernails.

Melodie said...

cute! cute! cute! She looks even cuter with glasses!

Camille Bennett said...

Adorable glasses! She is just too cute and now super trendy too!

Unknown said...

They look sooo cute!! What a stylish little princess. I am worried about my kids living off taco bell.. I love that place!! ok maybe not living off of it.

Lori said...

Lily looks so cute! Love the glasses. Brandon might need glasses. He didn't pass the vision screening at his last checkup. We have an appointment in a couple weeks.