Monday, April 20, 2009

Rachel's Random Quiz

I have too much to do tonight, so I decided to put "blog about random things" at the top of my list. This is probably dumb, but I took a bunch of pictures of things in my house (common household items) and I wanted to see if you could guess what everything is! Good luck! (the answers are in "comments")
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

3 comments:

Rach said...

1. Dirty pots and pans
2. Stove hot plate
3. Bag of clementines
4. ABC's on my fridge
5. Foot massager
6. Kleenex box
7. Peacock feathers (a must-have!)
8. Inside of printer
9. Dirty vent cover
10. Spools of thread

YAY!

Celeste said...

Well that was a toughy! I only got 6 out of 10. Not too bad. The feathers really threw me. =)

B and J said...

I thought the feathers were your eyelashes. So long and lucious