Wednesday, April 29, 2009

No Camera :(

Today Lily and I had SO much fun...but I didn't have my camera!
First, we worked for 5 hours. (not the fun part)
Then we went to a duck pond to feed the ducks!
We then painted at Color Me Mine and Lily had a blast.
We ended with ice cream at the BYU Creamery. Yummm!
I didn't get any photos of our adventures, but here is Lily post-play day:

I think we're going to have to end our day with a tubby!

2 comments:

Celeste said...

What a fun mom you are. I love that Color Me Mine place, there is a place like that here too. We'll have to go sometime. Glad you had a fun day.

Anonymous said...

If you seduce my dad he'll give them to you for free hahaha jk I'll hook you up. We don't really have all that many things though tomatoes, peaches, watermelon, cantaloupe, and squash basically sum it up.