#1: The latest addition to my hand-made wardrobe:
#2: Lily getting ready to swim:


#3: Rach & Lily at the farm:
#4: Why we had to have a public sacrifice of all Lily's markers:

#5: What I ate for dinner tonight:


1 year ago
#1: The latest addition to my hand-made wardrobe:
#2: Lily getting ready to swim:


#3: Rach & Lily at the farm:
#4: Why we had to have a public sacrifice of all Lily's markers:

#5: What I ate for dinner tonight:


3 comments:
Otter pops! why thats what I gave Maddox for dinner tonight too!!
That skirt is way cute! I can't believe she wrote all over herself. I can't wait until the day she walks in with three lines that she markered on her arm to look like you!
Now that I my kind of dinner :)
Looks like a tasty dinner treat! I love your skirt and Lily's picture of her tongue sticking out. Looks like she's developing quite teh personality!
Post a Comment