Okay, Vegas was great. I'll highlight it for you.
1. We stayed in a sweet suite just south of the strip.

2. We got to do SO MUCH!! List includes:
Chocolate Factory & Cactus Gardens in Henderson
Fremont St.
Bellagio Art Gallery
Paris Eiffel Tower
Planet Hollywood Restaraunt
Madame Tassaud's at the Venetian
Circus Circus Adventuredome
Bellagio Gardens
Las Vegas Mini Gran Prix
Gambling at the Wynn Encore
Silverton Aquarium & Gambling
3. Here are some photos to enjoy:








4. Dan surprised me in the hotel with this gorgeous bouquet:
We had so much fun! Thanks for everything, Dan!
1 year ago

5 comments:
Now those are beautiful flowers! Glad you guys had a great time.
Viva Las Vegas! I'm so jealous! And... even though I missed you while you were gone, I'm glad you had a fabulous time!
It's fun hooking up in Vegas, huh? We missed our fav druggie! Come bring us some medicine today so I can see your face!
what a sweet husband I dont remember the last time my husband got me flowers! I absolutley love marylin monroe, you must have known that and took that picture just for me!! ha ha
I'm so glad you guys had a fun getaway! We're LONG overdue for one ourselves!
Post a Comment