Thursday, July 30, 2009

Public Cry for Help

Hi everyone! Some of you may have recently recieved an email from me, but I am trying to plan a trip to Florida in August without Lily (that's the hard part!) I have had so many great people rallying to help, but I still have a few days where I need a babysitter. Here's what we're looking at:

Friday 8/14 from 11:30-6:30
Monday 8/17 from 11:30-6:30
Tuesday 8/18 from 9:00-4:00


I know this may sound like torture, but if you're willing to take even a few hours, it would be greatly appreciated! (Hint: Lily LOVES movies and popcorn...that could easily take up, oh I dunno...6 hours! :)

3 comments:

Mindy Hill said...

Miss Aubrey and I would love to have Miss Lily for playtime with Abby during any and all of those times if you would like....I am totally serious about this! Let me know!

Unknown said...

I would totally take a day if I lived closer!

Melodie said...

me! me! me!! pick me!!! pick me!!! Julia would love to have Lily to play!!!