The weekend in photos:
Lily got this vacuum from Brenna for her birthday and she loves it! I always thought my parents had so many kids just so we could be their slaves, but maybe it's a good idea...
The Freedom Festival in Provo was awesome. I am a festival junkie, and Dan and Lily are kind enough to follow me through the maze of booths so I can gawk at hand-made goodness and white trash people. Lily loved the bouncy house...
...and we ate some good food.
Here's what happens if you sit on the WET grASS:
We went to a friend's wedding reception and ate chocolate-covered strawberries and got our pictures taken.

Lily looked so cute on the 4th of July!
We went to our friends' house and Lily and Julia splashed around in the pool. They are so cute together!

Dan and I had a photoshoot in the backyard while supervising the girls.

What a weekend!
1 year ago

2 comments:
You guys all look so cute! I love going through all the booths too. Of course both of your headbands look so cute on you!
P.S. You are always so nice to me in the comments you write, you give me TOO MUCH credit ha ha
What a fun time! Those festivals are one plus for living in UT. They don't really have those here, at least like the ones in happy valley. Glad you had a fun weekend.
Post a Comment