I would never claim to be talented, but I do enjoy getting my ART out every once in a while. I'm currently working on some pretty interesting wire designs. Here's some mart:
Coming Together:
Faking It:
Garbage Is Glamorous: 
Go To Hell:
1 year ago

2 comments:
These are awesomely fun and good!
post below: You never look ugly. I love yor style. Being different is always better. I work in damn Farr West, UT, you bet I get snide comments about my clothes/jewelry/head accessories on a daily basis and you know what?? I wouldn't have it any other way. I would rather dare to go out on a limb than sit on the ground staring up at the tree, pointing and laughing, with all the other boring/bland sheep muah ha ha
Wow. Fantastic, really. I especially like "go to hell:)" You inspire me to get my art on too.
Post a Comment