Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Monday Night

We're too prideful to admit that we may OR MAY NOT have totally had a family home evening last night. Nevertheless, we did have a lot of fun!
~Lily helped me water the flowers:


~Lily blowing bubbles at the park...she is so cute!



~The boys flew some rockets they built. The first was pretty cool, but the second went SO HIGH!! It was fun to watch...I think we got the whole park's attention!



~And Lily stayed nice and clean as we enjoyed some ice cream at Sonic.



*Some fun details:
~Lily's cute new shoes:

~This is what cilantro looks like after being flooded by a 2 year-old:

~Dan taking steps to overcome his overwhelming disgust of feet:

~Lily's bunny that travels everywhere with us:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey your flowers look so good! What is your secret? My garden is dirt... and bugs! I planted seeds forever ago and I water it everyday but nothing?!

Celeste said...

What a fun night in the park! I'm jealous that you have cilantro at all...that is one of my fav things. Next year I want to plant some.

Somerset said...

I'd definitely say that counts as family home evening...family was together doing something. We used to watch Tales From The Crypt for FHE because it was on Monday night and my dad actually sat down to watch it with us.