and what is that? I got to a point last year that I "weaned" myself from makeup. I started loving me for me and not for how well I looked. I think it happens here in Utah a lot more than else where- its all about me, myself and how much money I have. But- I feel lucky that I didn't grow up here learning that. Love yourself for who you are and what a good woman, Mom, friend and wife you are to your family. Above all else- Your family will always be #1 Are you still working at the gym?
Are those pain pills floating in the top of that drink? Now I know why you do what you do for a reason! Just remind me not to use any needles you give me!
3 comments:
and what is that?
I got to a point last year that I "weaned" myself from makeup. I started loving me for me and not for how well I looked. I think it happens here in Utah a lot more than else where- its all about me, myself and how much money I have. But- I feel lucky that I didn't grow up here learning that. Love yourself for who you are and what a good woman, Mom, friend and wife you are to your family. Above all else- Your family will always be #1
Are you still working at the gym?
Are those pain pills floating in the top of that drink? Now I know why you do what you do for a reason! Just remind me not to use any needles you give me!
oh and I just noticed Amelie in the background....I must say I like you even more now...one of my fav's for sure!
Post a Comment