Friday, April 23, 2010

BYU GRAD!


HUGE CONGRATS to Dan, who graduates from BYU today with double majors - Animation and Psychology.
He has put in so much work and so many hours and I am seriously so proud of him.
(I know you'll hate this post babe, but I had to!!)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so great!! He is a hard worker. I can't wait until Chris graduates someday... ha Congrats to Dan!

Natalie Hartley Stringam said...

Rach! Congrats! That is so great. Let me know when you are up this way! You need to meet Chase. We've been married 6 months already can you believe it! Hope things are going great for you! Miss you!

Miriam said...

Congrats Dan! And who knew you had a DOUBLE major? I didn't!

Jessica said...

That's great news! I hope this leads to your dream job! Go out and celebrate!!

B and J said...

This made me tear up a little. It seems like it will never end...then it does!!!!!!!! woooooooo

Lori said...

Tell Dan congratulations from us!! Yea!!! We got your invitation for his celebration dinner. Wish we could come!! We miss you guys, too!

Celeste said...

Wow- serious props to you Dan! And props to you Rach for hanging in there with him.