Friday, April 30, 2010

Getting Crafty

Yesterday, right when I felt like I WAS ABOUT TO LOSE IT, I took a deep breath.
Lily needs to get her energy out.
I need to do something I like to do.
We need to do something fun together.

So we ran into the dollar store and spent $2 in change to buy some little unfinished wooden plaques. Lily picked out a tulip and I got a bumblebee.



That was exactly what we needed :)

3 comments:

Celeste said...

Good for you. We all neeed our sanity. And Lily is a very good painter!

Jessica said...

What a great idea. I LOVE the dresses you made! How awesome that Lily loves crafting as much as you do. You make a great team. =)

Anonymous said...

totally awesome idea! I think today i might need to get out the JUMBO pad and some paints. my kids absolutely love to paint...why dont i get it out for them more?!?