Okay, I really can't complain because I feel 95% better, and I am so glad! It's about time! The last 6 months or so have been really hard. Thanks to sleep, supplements and the best husband ever, I am almost back to myself.
Life is funny when you sleep 17 hours/day. You never know what time it is, what day it is, or what exactly you're doing. Here are some examples:
1. This has qualified as "making the bed" for the last 2 weeks. I'm in there so much, it's hard to justify making it up nice and pretty for a few short hours.
I'm pretty sure Dan shares my lack of motivation :)
2. Last week it took me 5 days to put away my clean laundry!! We had to keep picking our clean underwear out of the pile. And where did I keep all those clean clothes, you ask? Where else--Lily's portable crib. 
1 year ago

2 comments:
At least your clothes were clean! I'm so glad you're feeling better, all that sleep sounds like just what you needed!
don't feel to bad! that happens to me all the time, mainly because i hate doing laundry!! you rock! let me know if you need anything!!
Post a Comment