Thank you so much ladies, for your thoughts. I've simply decided to take a deep breath and think more positively. I will never look like Kate Moss. Never. So instead, me and my tubby tummy will try to have a better attitude.
1 year ago
Thank you so much ladies, for your thoughts. I've simply decided to take a deep breath and think more positively. I will never look like Kate Moss. Never. So instead, me and my tubby tummy will try to have a better attitude.
2 comments:
thats so great rachel! have a WONDERFUL day!
"Tubby tummy" ?? Ha ha. Good one Rach. You have a great figure and you are in no way overweight. I think as women we are way too hard on ourselves trying to aim for perfection. What does perfection look like anyway? Whatever it is, someone else can have it because I have enough to think about as it is.
Post a Comment