100% Inspired by my dahling sewing teacher Miriam, I attempted to make some felt play food for Lily.
Here is her post that got me going...
And of course, mine turned out notably less impressive.
But here are the results:





1 year ago
100% Inspired by my dahling sewing teacher Miriam, I attempted to make some felt play food for Lily.
Here is her post that got me going...
And of course, mine turned out notably less impressive.
But here are the results:





5 comments:
So cute! Rach... you are such a good little homemaker and mom! Seriously.
What a clever idea. I really like that.
I think those look great, what a fun idea! I bet Lily LOVES them!
Rach ! In begging you to teach me all these crafts that you do !! Where and how do you learn them all !! Please help me
I'm seriously in love with these...any YOU!
Post a Comment