Hi Friends! I hope you are all about to enjoy a Happy Easter Weekend!
I am getting excited for our Thanksgiving Point Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday, Lily opening her Easter present on Sunday, and eating a big family Easter dinner.
BUT...I am stuffing our eggs with something other than candy!! There are so many great things to stuff those eggs with, and none of these options rot their teeth and give them tummy aches.
Here are some ideas:
♥stickers
♥puzzle pieces (a few per egg for a 25-piece puzzle)
♥bouncy balls
♥rings
♥bracelets
♥mini action figures
♥pennies
♥those mini foam creatures that grow
♥fruit snacks (only if you must!)
♥pom poms
♥glue sticks
♥letters of the alphabet (great for kids Lily's age-almost 3!)
And I KNOW there are more ideas out there. Do you guys have any more suggestions??
And here are some cute coloring pages you can print off and enjoy with your little one:


1 year ago

5 comments:
Here's another idea for you: My sister's blog had the idea of putting reasons why you love your child in some eggs. I love these ideas...thanks!
Good thinking. I went straight for the Starbursts and chocolate (my faves) in case Timothy doesn't eat them! He is just *barely* getting the concept this year. I might try some of your candy free ideas too. It sounds like you have a really fun Easter planned. Enjoy it!
We had to also skip the toys for easter this year because Maddox already has too much toys and I am sick to death of picking them up so his easter basket is filled with books, movies and clothes! My parents use to put change in some of our easter eggs and it was so fun to count up the money we got and go to the dollar store or somewhere cheap and buy with our eater coins!
Ha ha ha, thanks for the ideas and childhood stories!! I think I will definitely throw in some "why I love you's" and maybe a jelly bean or two.
Rachel- you are awesome!
Post a Comment