YOU DO NOT CATCH MONO FROM KISSING. It is spread through saliva, (sneezes, coughing) tears, mucus, even blood.
So say someone with mono shopped at Albertson's and pushed their cart. The saliva or mucus on their hands remains alive on the handle and Rachel comes along and pushes it next.
Or say the silverware wasn't cleaned properly at a restaurant.
Or the cups.
Or the plates.
Or say YOU have dormant EBV and don't know and shake hands with me.
Or say (God forbid) that I used a drinking fountain.
Or say I went to the doctor. Which I did - A LOT. Let's pretend I touched anything an EBV-carrying person could have. A magazine. A chair. A scale. A railing.
So please stop that.
1 year ago

1 comments:
Totally. I got Mono before I'd ever even been kissed. The Doctor said the same thing to my Mom. SO now my whole family always, ALWAYS asks for straws at restaurants. Maybe we should bring our own silverware too. lol
Post a Comment