Thursday, April 29, 2010

Summer Dresses!

It sure doesn't feel like Summer today. But I just finished making a bunch of Summery dresses for Lily and they are so cute! I made 8 dresses for $24!!
Here is my cute model girl showing a few of them off:
1:

2:

3:
I have the rest done, we'll just see if the weather will warm up so Lily can wear them!! I promise to post more pics!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are adorable!!! I love her poses too! What a sweetie. What pattern is that? I love summer dresses!

Celeste said...

I love those dresses. You picked such cute, fun, summer fabric. I'm so impressed you able to get through so many!

The Carlson Crew said...

Those are awesome! And Lily really should be a model. :) She's so cute.

Lori said...

Those are such cute dresses!! And where did you find such an adorable model?!!

Teancum and Brooke said...

SOOOO cute! man i want a little girl!

Machelle said...

SOOOOO Cute Rach!! Lily is such a cute little model.

Anonymous said...

aaaah! i love those dresses! tell me you used a pattern...and tell me i can go buy it somewhere!

Rach said...

Sorry Ladies - I'm totally anti-pattern!!

Ashlan Belliston said...

Those are so cute! I think when I get back, you need to teach me to sew. ;) Haha.