I've had this hideously drab mirror up in my kitchen for who knows how long. But cute mirrors are always pricey, and when you won't spend more than $20 on anything, they're pretty much impossible to find.
So instead, I bought some adorable scrapbook paper and a bottle of Mod Podge and went to work. 

This project took longer than I thought because of all the folds & drying time...but it was worth it!
Lily also kept busy with watercolors and this awesome foamy-ball stuff from her pal Allie. A little craftess in the making!
1 year ago

4 comments:
That looks awesome! You are my hero!
the mirror looks fantastic!! you are so awesome!
Oh my goodness Rachel, that is amazing!!!! I love the mirror. You are so naturally gifted. I wish I had the vision you do. By the way, after the baby I am totally using your deep cleaning plan!
That is awesome! I love it!
I have a mirror that is too heavy to hang on the wall. Any ideas? It is oval shape and really pretty... I would love any advice from you! :)
Post a Comment