As I mentioned earlier, we gave handmade Christmas presents this year. As students we're always low on money, and that means we have to get creative! (By WE, I actually mean ME...no offense, Dan)
Here's what I made:
1. Lavender Relax Packs
I have enjoyed mine so much I had to share. This is basically a fabric satchel filled with uncooked rice, lavender beads and essential oils. I keep it in the freezer and use it for sore muscles, headaches, or simply to relax. Aaaaaah, just talking about it makes me want to relax right now!
2. For the kiddos in my life, I made monogrammed shirts - meaning I bought cheap WalMart shirts and added a little flair. I wish I got pictures of everyone's, but this "J" for Julia is the only one I could find!
1 year ago

1 comments:
What great ideas! Are you going to start your own craft blog and start making lots of money from advertisers? You totally could...
Post a Comment