My Sis-In-Law Brenna asked me to do a painting for her new house. I was so glad I did it - it took much longer than I ever anticipated, but I've never done anything like it and it sure boosted my artsy-confidence!
Here are some photos of the process:

This is what she wanted it modeled after:
And here's the final result:
1 year ago

11 comments:
SO cool Rach! That looks awesome.
Wow! You did such a good job! I didn't know you were such a good artist! Oh, and that bubble skirt on you last post is soooo cute? LOVE it!
WOW thats awesome!! you are SO talented!! great job i LOVE it
That would be so intimidating and they look FABULOUS!!! You did such a great job! I hope she paid you a lot of money....
Wow! Really, WOW. It's amazing. You're brilliant.
Nice job! Do you have an Etsy shop yet? If not you should definitely start one! I am always so impressed by your abilities.
Love it Rach! It looks better than the original.
I want some of my own and I seriously will pay you! I'm not kidding about this....I have wanted new artwork in my lr for FOREVER...Will you consider?
It looks freaking identical to me! your so awesome!
Wow, love this, your creativity never ceases to amaze me!
AH! I want one! :) Hahaha. Seriously. No joke. I do! I've been trying to find a painting for above the table in our kitchen.
Rachel, I know all 10 people who have posted before me already said this, but you are AMAZING. You really do need to have a shop! I would be buying stuff from you every day!
Post a Comment