Dan and I have come up with a schedule to compromise our weekends. So we alternate school/work Saturdays with family Saturdays. It works out really great! This weekend was family weekend, and Lily and I were so glad. We love playing with Dan!
We went to the Library, where (surprisingly) Lily wouldn't sit down to read and pulled a bunch of books off the shelf. But we did bring home some good ones!
During naptime, I sewed my first bubble skirt! Don't you LOVE the fabric?!
That night, we went to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point with Mélodie and her kiddos. It was our first time, but we loved it. The best part is that it totally entertained our 2 year-olds, but it would also make a great date.

(If you couldn't tell, Lily refused to take off her hood until about 6pm!)
There was a cool place to play with toy dinosaurs and the kids loved it!

Another part the kids loved was playing in the sand and water! 
Hope you had a fun weekend too!
1 year ago

5 comments:
So cute!! I want that skirt, you should make me one!! ;)
What a good idea to alternate weekends like that. I'm going to suggest that to Justin too. What fun activities for all of you.
LOVE the skirt too! I want one too!
Rachel you are so dang TALENTED!!! That skirt is darling!
Love ya
I love the sk.... No that's not it! Play weekend great idea! Yeah.
Post a Comment