I made some Lavender Relax Packs for m'girlfriends for Christmas and recently got a request from one of their mother-in-laws for 2 more! They really do make great gifts...and I use mine all the time!
I suggest keeping them in the freezer and using them cold on your eyes, sore muscles, tummies during cramp time, etc.
They're filled with rice and lavender beads and essential oils. Lavender is so relaxing!
I've decided that I would love to make more pending any requests. I'm only charging $5 a piece (including shipping). Here are some fabric patterns for you to choose from. If you have fabric you'd like me to use, we can work that out too!
Either leave a comment or email me at rach.lyman@yahoo.com. I would love to make some for you!
1 year ago

2 comments:
I would like one in the damask and one in the picnic print. How should I get the $ to you?
I want one. In the damask.
Post a Comment