All our plans are shot, because we woke up to SNOW! So this morning we decided to make a "zoo book"--illustrated by Lily Lyman. It is so much fun, I just had to share!
All images come from www.learningpage.com and the lesson plans from www.preschool-is-fun.blogspot.com. I love these sites..they're perfect for preschool-aged kids!
1. We printed out each of the following pages:











2. Next, Lily used paints/crayons/markers/pencils to color in the animals and make them "unique."
3. Making a "book" the good old fashioned way, I folded some paper in half (like a hamburger) and stapled along the fold. Then we used gluesticks to glue in the animals.
4. Now we like to read it over and over as we identify the animals and their sounds.
YAY for free weekend projects!
1 year ago

2 comments:
Thanks for the websites, they look great!
You are such an amazing mom Rach!
Thanks for the websites--Shelby, Kolton, and I will have to make our own books! ;)
Post a Comment