Monday, January 11, 2010

I Love My Opinions...So Let's Hear Yours

This weekend I played around with some ideas of my blank/boring/un focal-pointed portraits. Here's the before:

And here's after:

What do you think?? I can still move some things around, so let me know!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I think they look cute but would look more uniform and clean with the shapes both in the center of the frames. You are a creative goddess!!

Nate,Lindsay & Teagan said...

I LOVE it!! so cute!!

Collette said...

I like it, it adds a little something and reminds me of you :)... i like the black on the sides.

Unknown said...

umm... I like how the black really makes the black frame pop! BUT... I think maybe a picture in the middle would be cute...umm....

Celeste said...

I like the black and the placement...but I don't really know anything about desiging.

Ashlan Belliston said...

I love it! I like how the black really stands out. It's cute!
I agree with Amber, I think one could use something more in the middle, just to switch it up. But then again, I don't know anything about designing either. ;) Hense why my house is empty and I move things around every weekend.... Haven't quite figured that out yet. ;)